Published on: 12-Apr-2020
ATI Physical Therapy is a healthcare company, devoted to our core mission of providing essential health services for our patients when they need them. That’s why we are keeping our clinics open, but we will continue to monitor and respond to the situation as appropriate.
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our staff and patients at our clinics. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day, and particularly before and after each patient.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
Ultimately, we want to get you back to being you. Whatever your treatment goals may be, we believe the single-biggest factor in a successful recovery from injury is completing the recommended course of care.
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you’ve come to expect from us.
To help ensure you have the latest and most up-to-date information, please review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the flu
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Travel Advisory Information
- Messages From Our CEO
The post Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Our Commitment to Patient Safety appeared first on Sports Medicine Weekly.