Welcome to Dr. Cole‘s Online Surgical Binder!
This section of our web site is specially designed for preoperative patient education, so that you can review important information prior to your surgery with Dr. Cole.
You can easily navigate through the online binder and skip to specific sections that you may be interested in by clicking on the links listed below. If you would like to print a certain section, links are available at the bottom of each page to print that specific section.
Our office hopes that you find this information helpful and useful, so that you may be well informed of the preoperative and postoperative process. If you have any questions you can contact Dr. Cole‘s office directly at and
COVID Testing Information for Surgical Patients
- Important Contact Information
- Insurance & Financial Obligations
- Lodging/Dining Recommendations
- Medical Equipment
- Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Outcomes Program
- Physical Therapy
- Preparing for Surgery
- Return to Work Information
- Understanding Concurrent Surgery
- Video: Dr. Cole’s Philosophy on the Indications for Surgery
- Your Surgical Facility
- Dr. Cole’s Perioperative Nutrition Program