Published on: 04-Jan-2019
Dr. Nik Verma from Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush and Steve Kashul talk with Cole Cruz from Coalition Strength and Conditioning about causes of injury that hold us back and how they may be different from current perception: shoulder impingement, lower back pain and knee pain.
Cole Cruz is the Owner of Coalition Strength and Conditioning in Chicago. with the following credentials:
- CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
- CERTIFIED FASCIAL STRETCH THERAPIST-1
- MASTER OF SCIENCE, APPLIED EXERCISE SCIENCE – STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- MASTER OF SCIENCE, SPORT & EXERCISE PSYCHOLOGY
- CERTIFIED POLIQUIN PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST-2 (PICP)
- GRAY INSTITUTE CERTIFIED IN APPLIED FUNCTIONAL SCIENCE (CAFS)
The post Podcast on Commons Injuries that hold us back at the Gym appeared first on Sports Medicine Weekly.